Engage customers – collaborate with enterprise sales managers to develop strong customer and partner relationships and build a growing business in a geographic territory, driving AWS adoption in key markets and accounts.
- Drive infrastructure engagements – including short on-site projects proving the value of AWS services to support new distributed computing models.
- Coach and teach – collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Databases RDS/Aurora/DynamoDB/Redshift, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
- Deliver value – lead high-quality delivery of a variety of customized engagements with partners and enterprise customers in the commercial and public sectors.
- Lead great people – attract top IT architecture talent to build high performing teams of consultants with superior technical depth, and outstanding customer relationship skills
- Be a customer advocate – Work with AWS engineering teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps
- Build organization assets identify patterns and implement solutions that can be leveraged across the customer base. Improve productivity through tooling and process improvements.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- 8+ years of IT implementation and/or delivery experience
- 5+ years working in an IT Professional Services and/or consulting an organization
- 5+ years of direct people management leading a team of consultants
- Deep understanding of cloud computing, adoption strategy, transition challenges
- Experience managing a consulting practice or teams responsible for KRAs
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Vertical industry sales and delivery experience of contemporary services and solutions
- Experience with the design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology consulting services
- Business development experience including complex agreements w/ integrators and ISVs
- International sales and delivery experience with global F500 enterprise customers and partners
- Use of AWS services in distributed environments with Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, etc.
- Direct people management experience leading a team of at least 20 or manager of the manager experience in a consulting practice
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA, etc.