The Project Manager will be responsible for driving project management initiatives associated with the BI Unit. He/She will be responsible for END TO END Visualization solutions and projects delivery across multiple clients(Internal/External).
- Build, lead and own BI solution and projects
- Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the project lifecycle, which includes scope, resource, cost, schedule, quality, risk & issues, change control and communication management
- Be involved in full software life-cycle from ideation to implementation to post-production support
- People management: hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance goals, coaching, mentoring, employee engagement and career development
- Provide presale support, requirement gathering, estimation and sizing, response to RFI/RFP/RFQ related to BI
- Continuous learning and improvements in Engineering, Technical & Process capabilities
- Computer Science or related engineering degree and overall 10-15 year of IT experience with at least 5+ years of relevant experience in Project & People Management.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in technical architecture and delivery of any data visualization and Analytics solutions.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
- Project Management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization and project structuring.
- Highly interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills.
- Implement a data-driven culture focused on continually improving the understanding of the customer.