The Solution Architect will be responsible for defining and designing software solutions associated with the AI Unit driving Conversational User Experience platform.
- Discover and analyze customers’ business and technical needs. Define NFR
- Build, design, and present multiproduct solutions to customers.
- Map the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure business outcome.
- Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance requirements.
- Review and approve project design & code deliverables.
- Collaborate with Sales team in responding to RFP/RFI.
- Improve operational efficiencies through system automation.
- Guide, motivate and mentor a team. Grooming future solution architects.
- Computer Science or related engineering degree and overall 12+ year of IT experience with at least 5+ years of proven experience in architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET MVC, C#, WFC, MS SQL Server, WebAPI), business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- OOAD, Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Ability to independently craft a solution for a large multi technology/multi service delivery deals.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills.
- Performance Tuning and Application Security.
- Strong understanding of enterprise software, AI, services, SaaS, and service APIs.
- Experience coordinating proofs of concept from concept to business closure stages.
- Deep knowledge of SOA, Multi-Tenant and MVC application architecture patterns.
CenturySoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We understand and value diversity in our employees. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, colour, national origin, disability, marital status, sex, age.
If you need any assistance in applying, please, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org