What are we looking for
We are looking for Blockchain Developers with strong competencies in C++ Programming, Algorithms, Distributed system, Data Structures, Design patterns and OOPs concepts. Should be hands-on, creative and passionate for POCs in project related research, design, develop blockchain technologies and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
Actively involve and engaged in global blockchain community work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals including documenting new solutions as well as maintaining existing ones.
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Research, understand and evaluate various block chain and distributed ledger implementations and hands-on with Blockchain with C++ Programming, Algorithms, Distributed system, Data Structures, Design patterns and OOPs concepts.
- Set up requisite environment to build permission less, permission ledgers adopting organization risk and compliance policies.
- Design and develop block chain based working prototypes in agile manner for chosen use cases.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications including integration and business logic.
- Active involvement in global blockchain community work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
Desired Education, Experience & Competencies:
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA, 1+ year experience with high proficiency in Blockchain with C++ Programming, Algorithms, Distributed system, Data Structures, Design patterns and OOPs concepts.
- Sound understanding of blockchain and related distributed ledger protocol.
- Hands-on with core cryptographic concepts with secure public /private key generation, digital signatures etc on exchange platform.
- Prior experience of blockchain tokens, smart contracts, cryptocurrency, colored / fiat coins will be of advantage.
- Ability to develop and use common algorithms and data structures.
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains, Ripple etc.
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing large, efficient and safe multithreaded codes in C++.
- Knowledge of Qt Widgets module and its applicability to projects with GUI wallet application will be of advantage.
- Experience in concepts, principles and implementation approaches of service-oriented architecture (blockchain) is an advantage.
- Ability to understand business use case, evaluate feasibility and value of using Blockchain for a given use case and building working prototypes.