Centurysoft is now seeking highly motivated BI architects to lead our BI Practice to handle multiple sales cycles and project delivery.
- The BI Architect will be responsible for defining and designing Analytic solutions associated with the digital marketing platform.
- Discover and analyze customers’ business and technical needs.
- Own, build, design and present Analytical solutions to customers
- Map the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure the business the outcome in large scale reporting & analytics environments
- Review and approve analytics design & code deliverables
- Collaborate with Sales team in responding to RFP/RFI for BI projects.
- Implement a data-driven culture focused on continually improving the understanding of the customer.
- Guide, motivate and mentor a team. Grooming future solution architects.
- Degree in numerical subjects (Engineering, Mathematics) and overall 8+ year of IT experience with at least 4+ years of proven experience in architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of Database & Business intelligence
- Hands-on professional with all knowledge required to design a Tableau/SAS/MS Analytics the solution to the requirements
- Ability to independently craft a solution for a large end-to-end EDW/BI and/or Big Data implementations.
- Ability to “think big” and grasp the overall picture, including the business drivers
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Proven experience in any leading ETL and EDW technologies
- Data Management: MDM, Data Security, Data migration and Data Governance
- Statistical techniques: Regression, Classification, Time Series, Hypothesis Testing, Decision Theory
- Web analytics, utilizing industry leading tools including Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Marketing analysis, database marketing, marketing automation, market research, sales analysis, financial analysis, econometrics, or statistics.