Proficiency in SQL (Procedures, Tables, Indexes, views, triggers, functions, table space) Knowledge in Relational Databases like MS SQL, Oracle
Expertise in at least one ETL Tool (Talend and SSIS)
- Strong understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures.
- Perfect understanding of data warehousing and data modelling concepts including ETL methodologies and reconciliation techniques.
- Extremely good data analysis skills.
- Familiarity with Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) and system performance, including optimization and tuning of data loads.
- Deploys an error management mechanism to capture all relevant error information and associate data in a manner that can be re-processed independently.
- Analyses data latency, accuracy, and relevance to ensure data integrity of reports.
- Advanced knowledge in using Microsoft tools, Excel and Access.
- Complete mastery of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them.
- Identifying data quality issues and offering potential solutions to cleanse or improve data quality.